Monday, 16 April 2012

Presentation -- In Monday? Come On Boss


Presentation -- In Monday? Come On Boss


    1. AM, turning on my computer and read an Email from my boss .. the email is :

Dear Cindy

We are going to have presentation in PT XYZ (sorry, I have to hide the name of our client). It's all about Secure Data Distribution System .. I Have already put the file in your desk. Your job is to make Slide presentation and discuss with MJ,so you ready to be a presenter on Wednesday …

Call me or send email if you have some question …

BR


NB : finish the slides today by 05.00 PM.

Ouch … make presentation ? Ok … I will make it Boss … but don't forget to raise up my salary if I success on Wednesday :))

Searching in Google for my Slides presentation … I want to find much picture …..

damn,,,this my 1st time to hate my Monday .. the Internet goes slowly ..
I sent an Email to MJ,so I could get the data for software such as database, and applications that have to be made.

Quick Response from Clever guy MJ …

MJ Said we will use :
  1. MySQL for Database
  2. We will build an Application in Server
  3. We Will build an Application in Gadget .

So, in my mind, there is 3 stuff that should be exist in presentation : 1. Servers, 2. Gadgets , 3. Applications .

Ok , I start to find the picture …

The GURU said : “ Don't put too much words in presentation .. 120 is enough” --- Twitter Mode On :)

My First page of Presentation :

Tittle : Secure Data Distribution System

Page 2 :

Data → Information

Page 3 :

4 kinds of Information

I put the picture :

  1. Photo – for picture
  2. Keyboard – for Text
  3. Audio Clip – for audio
  4. Video clip – For Video

So I wanna tell to audience “ There are 4 type of data/information : Picture, Text, Audio, and Video “.


i place a Photo,Text,Audio Clip,and Video Clip here...
so when I click the Audio,then Audio Clip will play,and so if I click the Video.

Page 4 :

I want to tell audience that the Information could be secret or not.
Different from not secret Information, Secret information need to Encrypted and off course there is a lot off steps to do before send or receive the data.

Page 5 :
Introduce the Product to Audience :


SDDS : Secure Data Distribution System

The Speech is “Secure data distribution system is the way in sending,receiving and distributing the Information,so the information will sent from a right sender and receive by the right reader”.

Page 5 :

The Goal :
1. “ Field officer can send the information in very secure channel”
  1. “ Director can make decisions as soon as possible based on the info sent by Field Officer”.
  2. “ You don't have to worry because the information sent will be in very secured system,so only the people have to know will read the info”
  3. “ the Director can send a feedback for the information that sent”
  4. “Field Officer can act quickly base on the order (feed back) from Director “


Page 6 :

Features of SDDS

Page 7 :
More features of SDDS

Page 8 :
Hot Features :) “we need basic,More,Hot features,so the audience will not get bored when I describe the product “.

Page 9 – Page 20:
Demo “I will have a Product demonstration”

Page 21 :
Time Schedule from start to end

Page 22 - 25 :
The Technical Specification

Page 26 :
The End


DONE …. hooorrrreeeee … 26 pages of presentation is made. Now I will send to the boss and wait for his review … :) “Waiting mode ON”

No comments:

Post a Comment